Royal Court: International Paperback / softback
Part of the Studies in International Performance series
The first ever full-length study of the Royal Court Theatre's International Department, covering the theatre's unique programming of international plays and seasons, its London-based residences for writers from overseas, and the legacies of workshops conducted in more than 30 countries.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 229 pages, XVIII, 229 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/01/2015
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137461827
- Hardback from £48.59
- PDF from £28.04