In their use of home movies, collages of photographs and live footage, moving image artists explore the wish to see dead loved ones living.
This study closely explores emotions and sensations surrounding mortality and longing, with new readings of works by Agnes Varda, Pedro Almodovar, Ingmar Bergman, Sophie Calle, and many others.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 184 pages, X, 184 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/02/2012
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230308398
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £46.65