World Scouting : Educating for Global Citizenship Hardback
In a very comprehensible and entertaining way explores the main findings of the first academic research on world scouting, the largest young movement on the planet.
The work revisits scouting's origins, analyzing its structure and recognition policy, its role in developing ideas of global citizenship and belonging, and the spirit of scouting.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 235 pages, XIX, 235 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/03/2012
- Category: Moral & social purpose of education
- ISBN: 9780230340688
- Paperback / softback from £37.69