Dea Paperback / softback
by Edward Bond
Part of the Modern Plays series
To be sane or not to be sane, that is the question - and if not, then be mad and all that follows. Edward Bond takes from the Greek and Jacobean drama the fundamental classical problems of the family and war to vividly picture our collapsing society. The war is raging, Dea, a heroine, has committed a terrible act and has been exiled.
When she meets someone from her past, she is forcefully confronted by the broken society that drove her to commit her crimes. Dea received its world premiere at Sutton Theatre on 24 May 2016.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 104 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 26/05/2016
- Category: Plays, playscripts
- ISBN: 9781350016286
- Paperback / softback from £19.19