The Cemetery of Meir, Volume I : The Tomb of Pepyankh-the Middle Paperback / softback
The tomb of Pepyankh-the Middle is completely preserved, containing valuable information on various aspects of the Egyptian provincial administration and on daily life in the Sixth Dynasty.
Both burial shafts of the tomb owner and his wife end in beautifully decorated and extremely well preserved burial chambers.
This book presents a new record in line drawings and coloured photographs of all architectural and artistic features of the entire chapel and burial apartments.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 82 pages of text, 72 colour photographs, 25 line drawings
- Publisher: Australian Centre for Egyptology
- Publication Date: 08/12/2011
- Category: Egyptian archaeology / Egyptology
- ISBN: 9780856688454