Computer Controlled Systems : Analysis and Design with Process-orientated Models Paperback / softback
Part of the Communications and Control Engineering series
This book introduces the reader to a novel method of mathematical description, analysis and design of digital control systems, which makes it possible to take into account, in the most complete form, specific features of interaction between continuous-time and discrete time processes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 486 pages, XVIII, 486 p.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/11/2012
- Category: Cybernetics & systems theory
- ISBN: 9781447111566
- PDF from £93.08
- Hardback from £146.15