Place, Setting, Perspective : Narrative Space in the Films of Nanni Moretti Paperback / softback
This book takes a fresh view of the films of the Italian filmmaker Nanni Moretti through the important study of narrative space, which is defined here in terms of geographical place, genre setting, and aesthetic and philosophical perspective.
The study is based on close textual analysis of Moretti's eleven major feature films to date, using the formal film language of mise-en-scene, cinematography, editing, and sound.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 226 pages, 22 Tables, unspecified; 5 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Fairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Publication Date: 23/05/2016
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781611477634
- EPUB from £75.60