Postmodernism (Movement Mod Art) Paperback / softback
This work examines the ways in which the term Postmodernism has been used and abused within the contemporary art world.
It explores the paradox at the heart of Postmodernism and considers some of the texts that were integral in its development.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 60 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Tate Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/01/2001
- Category: Art & design styles: Postmodernism
- ISBN: 9781854373052