Analyzing Syntax Through Texts : Old, Middle, and Early Modern English Paperback / softback
This textbook invites the student to explore early English syntax by looking at the linguistic characteristics of well- known texts throughout the early history of English.
It shows how that piece of the language fits in to the broader picture of how English is developing and introduces the student to the real writing of the period.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 81 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press
- Publication Date: 31/12/2017
- Category: Historical & comparative linguistics
- ISBN: 9781474420389
- Paperback / softback from £67.99
- PDF from £63.75
- EPUB from £18.74