50 Secret Codes Novelty book
by Emily Bone
Part of the Activity and Puzzle Cards series
A set of activity cards to unleash the inner code-breaker in all of us.
It contains a combination of codes such as Semaphore and Morse code, as well as historical codes including the 'Grid code' used in the American Civil War and Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics and traditional codes such as number replacement and alphabet switching codes.
The cards are wipe clean and the pack includes a special pen with which to write the answers on the cards, making the pack entirely self contained and easily portable.
The cards are robust and durable, ensuring repeated use.
- Format: Novelty book
- Pages: 52 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/02/2008
- Category: Touch & feel books
- ISBN: 9780746089125
- Paperback / softback from £5.09