Native American Patterns To Colour Paperback / softback
by Emily Bone
Illustrated by Dinara Mirtalipova
Part of the Patterns to Colour series
Discover and colour the intricate designs of Native American tribes all over the USA and Canada.
Colour tribal masks used in ceremonies, magnificent totem poles, sand paintings created by Navajo healers and much more.
Includes information about Native American history, patterns and culture and links to specially selected websites to find out more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/04/2018
- Category: Colouring & painting activity books
- ISBN: 9781474933919