Traditional Fashions Sticker Book Paperback / softback
by Emily Bone
Illustrated by Ingrid Liman
Take a journey around the world and discover the traditional costumes worn in different countries in this enlightening activity book.
Attend a lavish wedding in northern India and learn about sarees and Mehendi body painting, go on a hunting trip with the Alaskan Inupiat people wearing clothes made from animal furs, and much more. Illustrations:Full colour throughout WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 34 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/2017
- Category: Sticker & stamp books
- ISBN: 9781474924948