Elin's Air is an adventurous book aimed at older children about an exuberant girl with a sense of adventure and her fascinating discoveries across epic terrain, both physical and spiritual.
A tale spun from authentic social and historical material and set against the majestic backdrop of North Wales during the last great Welsh Revival, Elin's Air is an exciting adventure story that will draw you into a world of intrigue: a world of mining, gold and physical conquest that simultaneously points to an internal world that once glimpsed, like true gold, ignites an eternal quest.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 214 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Hillman Publishing
- Publication Date: 28/06/2018
- Category: Religious & spiritual fiction
- ISBN: 9781909996113