Dutch Feast Paperback / softback
by Emily Wight
In the same way that British, Scandinavian, and German food have undergone a renaissance in recent years, Dutch cuisine is going to be the next big thing, according to writer and blogger Emily Wight.
Her new cookbook reimagines traditional Dutch cooking, which has always been known for its thriftiness and practicality, with an emphasis on the ways that simple meals bring joy and comfort to the people who share them.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Arsenal Pulp Press
- Publication Date: 01/11/2017
- Category: General cookery & recipes
- ISBN: 9781551526874
- EPUB from £14.27