Tourists in Space : A Practical Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the Space Exploration series
Forget Hawaii or the Mediterranean. Soon - very soon - you'll be able to add a much more exotic stamp to your passport: space.
How will you get there, what will the trip be like and how much training will you need?
All you need to know is right here in this guide. Tourists in Space: A Practical Guide supplies all the advice and information you need to make your spaceflight the most rewarding experience of your life.
This definitive, real-world guide is packed with helpful facts and suggestions on everything from training, equipment, safety and in-flight procedures to techniques for avoiding space motion sickness and bone demineralization.
You'll also find: * Advice on choosing your training agency * Techniques for minimizing the risk of space motion sickness * Information you need to prepare for your medical examination, training and flight * Tips on activities near your training location and much more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 281 pages, 100 Illustrations, color; 4 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 281 p. 104 illus., 100
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 04/06/2014
- Category: Medicine: general issues
- ISBN: 9783319050379
- Paperback / softback from £21.55
- PDF from £20.50