Set in the Gulf Stream off the coast of Havana, Hemingway's magnificent fable is the tale of an old man, a young boy and a giant fish.
This story of heroic endeavour won Hemingway the Nobel Prize for Literature.
It stands as a unique and timeless vision of the beauty and grief of man's challenge to the elements.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 112 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/02/1999
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099273967
- Paperback from £3.99
- Hardback from £9.99
- Paperback / softback from £5.95
- eAudiobook MP3 from £10.88