Data Traffic Monitoring and Analysis : From Measurement, Classification, and Anomaly Detection to Quality of Experience Paperback / softback
Edited by Ernst Biersack, Christian Callegari, Maja Matijasevic
Part of the Computer Communication Networks and Telecommunications series
This book was prepared as the Final Publication of COST Action IC0703 "Data Traffic Monitoring and Analysis: theory, techniques, tools and applications for the future networks".
It contains 14 chapters which demonstrate the results, quality,and the impact of European research in the field of TMA in line with the scientific objective of the Action.
The book is structured into three parts: network and topology measurement and modelling, traffic classification and anomaly detection, quality of experience.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 359 pages, 121 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 359 p. 121 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 28/02/2013
- Category: Network hardware
- ISBN: 9783642367830