In Focus: Eugene Etget - Photographs From the J.Paul Getty Museum Paperback / softback
Parisian photographer Eugene Atget (1857-1927) set out to capture those commonplace features that were gradually disappearing from the city he loved.
Only towards the end of his 30-year career was his genius recognized.
This volume contains 50 Atget works with comprehensive captions and an edited colloquium on his life and work by seven scholars.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 50 duotones
- Publisher: Getty Trust Publications
- Publication Date: 31/03/2006
- Category: Individual photographers
- ISBN: 9780892366019