Gustav Klimt : Art Nouveau Visionary Paperback / softback
Gustav Klimt's decorative, seductive style, jewel-like colours, use of gold, patterns and sensuous lines, continue to captivate art lovers today.
This lushly illustrated volume explores his fascinating artistic career, covering Vienna at the time of Klimt's creative peak.
With over 300 beautifully reproduced pictures, paintings and photographs, it presents Klimt's entire artistic production: posters for exhibitions, erotic drawings and pictorial masterpieces such as "The Kiss", "Death and Life and Tree of Life", along with countless portraits such as the famous "Adele Bloch-Bauer I".
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, colour photographs
- Publisher: Sterling Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 07/10/2008
- Category: Art & design styles: Art Nouveau
- ISBN: 9781402759208