How to Draw: Horses Paperback / softback
by Eva Dutton
Part of the How to Draw series
This is a wonderful introduction to drawing horses and it really demystifies the process of building up the images from initial simple shapes right through to the finished animals.
Eva Dutton breaks down the stages into easy steps using a two colour process that clearly shows every line and curve.
Even absolute beginners will find themselves creating great drawings when they use this book.
An invaluable guide for anyone interested in this subject.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 150 Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/04/2009
- Category: Painting & art manuals
- ISBN: 9781844483723