The World of the Imagination : Sum and Substance Paperback / softback
In this book, Eva Brann sets out no less a task than to assess the meaning of imagination in its multifarious expressions throughout western history.
The result is one of those rare achievements that will make The World of the Imagination a standard reference.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 842 pages
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 28/11/2016
- Category: History of Western philosophy
- ISBN: 9781442273634
- Paperback / softback from £72.05
- EPUB from £64.80