Lake District Rock Paperback / softback
Edited by Steve Scott
Part of the Wired Guides series
Lake District Rock contains over 1,500 climbs on 85 crags and features clear maps, crisp photodiagram coverage for every crag and sensational images.
The banners and sidebar reflect the familiar FRCC colours making it easy to find each section.
Dow, Coppermines & Slate, Duddon & Eskdale and Borrowdale - receive the 'modern' treatment and Bramcrag Quarry has a complete makeover with all of the recent developments featured.
This is an inspirational selected guidebook, from the authority on Lakeland rock climbing.The Fell & Rock Climbing Club is the premier rock climbing and mountaineering club in the English Lake District. The Club was founded in 1906-07 and has been publishing a definitive series of climbing guidebooks to the Lakes since 1922.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 496 pages, colour action photos plus colour photo topos
- Publisher: Fell & Rock Climbing Club of the English Lake Dist
- Publication Date: 10/06/2015
- Category: Climbing & mountaineering
- ISBN: 9780850280579