Framing Roofs Paperback / softback
Part of the For Pros, by Pros series
This essential reference for pros and passionate amateurs is back with a fresh design and updated content.
Written by respected builders, this extensive revision collects all the latest roof framing articles from the pages of "Fine Homebuilding" magazine, from cutting rafters and framing roof valleys to building dormers and working with roof trusses.
The contributors offer hard-earned, job-tested advice on an impressive variety of tools, techniques and trade secrets. "Framing Roofs" shows how to work with speed and precision and, since working on a roof is often a complicated and dangerous task, safety is always at the forefront.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, full colour throughout, 50 b/w illustrations, 190 colour photographs
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 17/02/2011
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9781600850684