You Wouldn't Want To Be Married To Henry VIII! Paperback / softback
Illustrated by David Antram
Part of the You Wouldn't Want To Be series
Marrying Henry VIII was not an easy option - tips provided in this book include 'think carefully before accepting his proposal' and 'give birth to a son, not a daughter'.
Set against a backdrop of turbulence in the royal court, this book describes Henry and his many wives - what went right, what went wrong and what became of them all.
You really wouldn't want to be married to Henry VIII!
This title in the popular You Wouldn't Want to Be series features full-colour illustrations which combine humour and accurate technical detail.
Featuring brand new extra content including a timeline, fun facts a list of 'top' characters and a map.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Salariya Book Company Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2014
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781909645271