100 Things to Make and Do Paperback / softback
by Fiona Watt
Part of the Things To Make And Do series
This book is brimming with activities for making all kinds of crafty things.
Each activity is explained simply, with clear step-by-step illustrations and a picture or photo of the finished project to aspire to.
Using different art and craft techniques, such as drawing, painting, collage, printing, cutting and sticking as well as model making, any child will be inspired to get out the pens, paints, scissors and glue.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2012
- Category: Practical interests (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409554592
- Paperback / softback from £7.79