The Constitution of the United States Paperback / softback
Part of the Penguin Little Black Classics series
Enshrining the fundamental rights and freedoms of its citizens in law, and curbing the power of those who rule them, the US constitution is one of the most significant documents in the history of democracy.
New to Penguin's Little Black Classics series.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/04/2017
- Category: Constitution: government & the state
- ISBN: 9780241318492
- EPUB from £0.99
- Paperback / softback from £3.79
- Hardback from £8.69