The Secret Garden Paperback / softback
''"People never like me and I never like people," Mary thought.'When Mary Lennox is sent to Misselthwaite Manor to live with her uncle everybody says she is the most disagreeable-looking child ever seen.
It is true, too. Mary is pale, spoilt and quite contrary. But she is also horribly lonely. Then one day she hears about a garden in the grounds of the Manor that has been kept locked and hidden for years. And when a friendly robin helps Mary find the key, she discovers the most magical place anyone could imagine... BACKSTORY: Take our quiz, learn about the plucky author and find out about the real secret garden.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, b/w chapter headings
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/08/2012
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099572954
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- Hardback from £7.05
- Undefined from £10.99
- CD-Audio from £8.85
- Leather / fine binding from £13.69