ISE The Power of Logic Paperback / softback
This sixth edition of The Power of Logic offers an introduction to informal logic, traditional categorical logic, and modern symbolic logic.
The authors' direct and accessible writing style, along with a wealth of engaging examples and challenging exercises, makes this an ideal text for today's logic classes. With balanced and thorough coverage of both informal and symbolic logic, instructors can choose various paths of which they can move through the text depending on the focus of their course, making it a flexible resource for any kind of introductory logic course.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 1424 pages, 130 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 25/07/2019
- Category: Philosophy: logic
- ISBN: 9781260084658