The Memory of State Terrorism in the Southern Cone : Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay Hardback
Through various lenses and theoretical approaches, this book explores the contested experiences, meanings, realms, goals, and challenges associated with the construction, preservation, and transmission of the memories of state repression in Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 227 pages, XVIII, 227 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/03/2011
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230110144
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £56.15