Hazardous Wastes, Industrial Disasters, and Environmental Health Risks : Local and Global Environmental Struggles Paperback / softback
The sociology of hazardous waste, risk, and disasters is a relatively new discipline.
This book focuses on hazardous and toxic wastes releases, industrial toxic disasters, contamination of communities and the environment, and the subsequent adverse health effects among exposed populations
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 235 pages, XIX, 235 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/06/2015
- Category: Social impact of disasters
- ISBN: 9781137517760
- Paperback / softback from £19.69
- Hardback from £60.45
- PDF from £31.87