Be My Guest Teacher's Book : English for the Hotel Industry Paperback / softback
This fifteen-unit course deals with the many situations in which hotel employees meet guests, including reception, restaurant and bar work, answering the phone, giving directions, dealing with guests' problems, writing short e-mails and letters, suggesting places to visit and explaining how things work. A Student's Book and Audio CD are also available.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 66 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 26/09/2002
- Category: ELT: English for technical & scientific purposes
- ISBN: 9780521776882