Finite-Dimensional Variational Inequalities and Complementarity Problems Hardback
Part of the Springer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering series
This is part one of a two-volume work presenting a comprehensive treatment of the finite-dimensional variational inequality and complementarity problem.
It covers the basic theory of finite dimensional variational inequalities and complementarity problems.
Coverage includes abundant exercises as well as an extensive bibliography.
The book will be an enduring reference on the subject and provide the foundation for its sustained growth.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 693 pages, 13 Illustrations, black and white; XXXIII, 693 p. 13 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 06/02/2003
- Category: Calculus of variations
- ISBN: 9780387955803
- Hardback from £61.65
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £59.75