Sally Sore Loser : A Story About Winning and Losing Hardback
Illustrated by Cary Pillo
Sally loves to be first at everything! She is first in line at school. She is first out the door at recess. She is first at dinner finishing her mac 'n' cheese!
Unfortunately, Sally dislikes losing and this can lead to hot tempers and hurt feelings.
She even gets the nickname ""Sally Sore Loser"" from her classmates at school.
With the help of her teacher and her mom, Sally learns the rules for being a good winner and a good loser, and that the most important thing is having fun.
A Note to Parents is included.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour illustrations and maps
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Publication Date: 15/08/2012
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781433811890
- Paperback / softback from £10.95