The Journey Home Paperback / softback
* Shortlisted for the Waterstones Children's Book Prize 2013, Junior Magazine Design Awards (best Picture Book and Best New Talent categories) and the Cambridgeshire Picture Book Award 2013!* 'A thought-provoking story with a powerful message about conservation' says The Guardian's Julia Eccleshare* Other titles from Frann Preston-Gannon include Dinosaur Farm (March 2013) both in paperback and box setThe ice is melting so Polar Bear sets off in search of a new home.
Join him on his adventures across the seas and discover the many friends he meets along the way. This beautifully illustrated story has a powerful message of conservation and is full of things for parents and children to talk about. Frann was the winner of an amazing Sendak Fellowship and spent a month living with the great Maurice Sendak himself at his home in Connecticut, USA.
She worked on The Journey Home during her stay.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 15/10/2012
- Category: Picture books
- ISBN: 9781843652090