The theology of the leading 19th century theologian and social thinker F.D.
Maurice was rooted firmly in the communal action of the Book of Common Prayer.
For him the Prayer Book is the key to any understanding of Anglican ecclesiology, and also provides the grounding for his social views.
His practical and traditional approach was in keeping with the general spirit of English society.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: James Clarke & Co Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/04/2003
- Category: Anglican & Episcopalian Churches, Church of England
- ISBN: 9780718891091
- Paperback / softback from £16.95
- from £23.19