The Turning Point Paperback / softback
by Freya North
`If you cried at Jojo Moyes' "Me Before You", get your hankies ready.' Booklist Two single parents, Frankie and Scott, meet unexpectedly.
Their homes are far apart: Frankie lives with her children on the North Norfolk coast, Scott in the mountains of British Columbia.
Yet though thousands of miles divide them, a million little things connect them.
A spark ignites, a recognition so strong that it dares them to take a risk. For two families, life is about to change.
But no-one could have anticipated how.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 496 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 21/03/2016
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780007462308
- Hardback from £10.69
- EPUB from £2.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £11.59
- Paperback from £7.45