Industry in North-west Roman Southwark Paperback / softback
Part of the MoLAS Monograph series
This volume is the second of several volumes presenting previously unpublished findings relating to Roman Southwark.
This looks at an extensive sequence of Roman metalworking workshops and hearths, from the late 1st-late 4th centuries AD.
The book is split into discussions of the metalworking industry, the period covered, and an analysis of the finds and is extensively illustrated throughout.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 186 pages, 112 b/w figs, 90 tabs
- Publisher: Museum of London Archaeology
- Publication Date: 15/12/2003
- Category: Archaeology by period / region
- ISBN: 9781901992342