T.S. Eliot and the Failure to Connect : Satire on Modern Misunderstandings Hardback
by G. Atkins
Here, G. Douglas Atkins offers a fresh new reading of the past century's most famous poem in English, T.S.
Eliot's The Waste Land (1922). Using a comparatist approach that is both intra-textual and inter-textual, this book is a bold analysis of satire of modern forms of misunderstanding.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 76 pages, X, 76 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/08/2013
- Category: Literary studies: general
- ISBN: 9781137375742
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £43.65