A Walking Tour Kuala Lumpur Paperback / softback
Although a bustling city, Kuala Lumpur still contains pockets of old-world charm that have remained almost untouched since the city was first founded back in the nineteenth century.
One of the best ways of exploring these different areas and really getting a flavour of their culture is on foot.
This series of walking routes lets readers explore the city's rich and multi-faceted architectural heritage - from stately colonial-era bungalows to modern skyscrapers, accompanied by charming architectural sketches.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/03/2014
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9789814516037