Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in Clinical Practice Paperback / softback
Part of the In Clinical Practice series
This pocket-sized book is a quick-reference practical guide for physicians who deal with patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage or intracranial aneurysms outside the hospital.
It describes briefly the epidemiology of subarachnoid hemorrhage, the early recognition and clinical course, and in more depth the aftercare, residual symptoms and deficits.
The prognosis and management in the long term are discussed in detail.
It also provides information on the counselling and treatment of patients with unruptured intracranial aneurysms. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in Clinical Practice is aimed at general practitioners and family physicians and will also be informative for other specialists such as rehabilitation physicians, nursing home physicians, and physicians working for health insurance companies.
It may also be of interest to patients, relatives, and paramedics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 101 pages, 5 Tables, black and white; 7 Illustrations, color; 8 Illustrations, black and white; IX,
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 30/05/2015
- Category: Neurology & clinical neurophysiology
- ISBN: 9783319178394
- PDF from £34.00