Rocks, Gems, and Minerals Paperback / softback
Part of the Falcon Pocket Guides series
Rocks, Gems, and Minerals is a field guide to more than 100 of the most common and sought-after rocks, gems, and minerals hidden throughout North America.
Conveniently sized to fit in your pocket and featuring full-color, detailed photographs, this informative guide makes it easy to identify rocks in your backyard and beyond.
Also included is an introduction that covers fundamental geology information and interesting facts.
This is the essential source when you're out in the field, both informative and beautiful to peruse.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 5 Tables, unspecified; 140 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/09/2015
- Category: Rocks, minerals & fossils
- ISBN: 9781493009060
- EPUB from £12.43
- Paperback / softback from £6.85