Gary Larson's wild cartoons have taken America by storm - zany, crazy, bizarre and hysterically funny, they're syndicated in over fifty newspapers and his books are instant bestsellers.
Try them . . . But not in public.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 27/09/1984
- Category: Cartoons & comic strips
- ISBN: 9780751502350
- Calendar from £10.15
- Hardback from £108.75
- Paperback / softback from £4.99
- Paperback from £8.15