The Arty Joke Book Paperback / softback
by GARY PANTON
Where does a cow hang his paintings? In a mooooseum. What do you call a painting by a cat? A paw-trait What happened when a red ship crashed into a blue ship?
The crew was marooned! A perfect pocket money purchase for young artists! Filled with over 250 jokes and riddles about art, colours, artists and lots, lots more!
It will keep young readers laughing for hours.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, Black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Tate Publishing
- Publication Date: 05/10/2017
- Category: Art: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781849765152