White Sands : Experiences from the Outside World Paperback / softback
by Geoff Dyer
SHORTLISTED FOR STANFORD DOLMAN TRAVEL BOOK OF THE YEARFrom a trip to The Lightning Field in New Mexico, to chasing Gauguin's ghost in French Polynesia, White Sands is a creative exploration of why we travel.
Episodic, wide-ranging and funny, Geoff Dyer blends travel writing, essay, criticism and fiction with a smart and cantankerous wit that is unmatched.
From one of the most original writers in Britain, this is a book for armchair travellers and procrastinating philosophers everywhere.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Colour plate section and black and white photos.
- Publisher: Canongate Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/04/2017
- Category: Prose: non-fiction
- ISBN: 9781782117421
- EPUB from £5.99