The Franklin's Prologue and Tale Paperback / softback
Edited by Valerie Allen, David Kirkham
Part of the Cambridge School Chaucer series
Six-hundred-year-old tales with modern relevance. This stunning full-colour edition from the bestselling Cambridge School Chaucer series explores the complete text of The Franklin's Prologue and Tale through a wide range of classroom-tested activities and illustrated information, including a map of the Canterbury pilgrimage, a running synopsis of the action, an explanation of unfamiliar words and suggestions for study.
Cambridge School Chaucer makes medieval life and language more accessible, helping students appreciate Chaucer's brilliant characters, his wit, sense of irony and love of controversy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 02/06/2016
- Category: Poetry by individual poets
- ISBN: 9781316615539
- Paperback / softback from £9.15
- Paperback from £9.19