My Family and Other Animals Paperback / softback
Part of the A Puffin Book series
Now a major TV Series! Ten-year-old Gerald doesn't know why his older brothers and sisters complain so much.
With snakes in the bath and scorpions on the lunch table, the family home on the Greek island of Corfu is a bit like a zoo so they should feel right at home... Gerald joyfully pursues his interest in natural history in the midst of an unconventional and chaotic family life - all brilliantly retold in this very funny book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
- Publication Date: 05/05/2016
- Category: Autobiography: general
- ISBN: 9780141374109
- Paperback / softback from £6.49
- CD-Audio from £10.25
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £4.00
- Hardback from £7.65