English: An Essential Grammar Paperback / softback
Part of the Routledge Essential Grammars series
English: An Essential Grammar is written specifically for native speakers, beginning with the basics and going on to deal with phrase, clause and sentence structure, word formation and spelling.
This fully revised third edition features new material on:the structure of phrases and clauseslight verbsnominal adjectivesthe Operatorpreposition to and infinitival tothe four thatsdeterminers, prepositions, and common errorsWith new exercises and answers for all new sections, this Essential Grammar continues to be the ideal reference for anyone who would like to improve their knowledge of English grammar.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 244 pages, 52 Line drawings, black and white; 17 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 22/01/2019
- Category: Usage & grammar guides
- ISBN: 9780815358305