The Big Book of Science : The Ultimate Children's Guide Paperback / softback
From brain cells and the Big Bang to energy and elements, this beautiful encyclopedia brings together cutting-edge knowledge, awe-inspiring ideas, and eye-opening images.
Key concepts are explained with clarity but accuracy by an expert author; and brought to life by carefully chosen images, which showcase extraordinary photography.
This title should find a place on the bookshelves of all children aged 8 and up.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Paperback
- Publisher: Arcturus Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/04/2019
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781789500479