Techniques of Traditional Icon Painting Paperback / softback
A detailed and practical guide focusing on the traditional methods of icon painting and its rich history.
With all you would ever want to know, from the materials you need and how to prepare a panel to adding inscriptions and finishing off.
Part of the icon's symbolism is transmitted in the techniques used to create it and this is explored throughout, with in depth information, step-by-step demonstrations, invaluable advice and many superb examples of finished icon paintings.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 100 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/07/2012
- Category: Painting & art manuals
- ISBN: 9781844487943