Harmonic and Geometric Analysis Paperback / softback
Part of the Advanced Courses in Mathematics - CRM Barcelona series
This book contains an expanded version of lectures delivered by the authors at the CRM in Spring of 2009.
It contains four series of lectures. The first one is an application of harmonic analysis and the Heisenberg group to understand human vision.
The second and third series of lectures cover some of the main topics on linear and multilinear harmonic analysis.
The last one is a clear introduction to a deep result of De Giorgi, Moser and Nash on regularity of elliptic partial differential equations in divergence form.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 170 pages, 12 Illustrations, color; 7 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 170 p. 19 illus., 12 illus
- Publisher: Springer Basel
- Publication Date: 22/05/2015
- Category: Calculus & mathematical analysis
- ISBN: 9783034804073
- PDF from £19.54